- Ofcom announces UK IoT strategy 27 January 2015 | 12:22 pm
- Huawei reveals 45% smartphone shipment growth in 2014 27 January 2015 | 12:19 pm
- Ericsson reports flat 2014 revenues 27 January 2015 | 11:31 am
- Microsoft reports record smartphone shipments, but mainly cheaper ones 27 January 2015 | 10:36 am
- Will Google be your future wireless provider, or how about Microsoft or Facebook? 27 January 2015 | 9:22 am
How will Telcos engage in the WebRTC movement?
An Introduction to Web Real-Time Communications (aka. WebRTC) 2015
Co-located and sharing a joint plenary with the 3rd Annual Telecom APIs Conference, the WebRTC conference will outline the hype, discussion & consensus surrounding this new communication platform, looking closely at the trends, drivers & impact on the Telco market, and relationships unfolding between the carrier, OTT, and developer community. The high calibre of speakers ranging from Service Providers, Regulators, Evangelists, Developers, OTTs and Solution Providers, as well as the highly interactive programme, exceptional networking breaks, pizza-fueled social reception, live demos, hackathon, evening workshop & hands on lab will jazz up, shake up and and enlighten your views on the future direction of service platforms!
Your WebRTC Experience
- Informal & caffeine-fueled networking areas- the extended & dedicated networking breaks taking place in the exhibition room will offer you the opportunity to connect & develop relationships with those sought after service providers, developers, technology providers & OTTs in attendance
- VIP Meet & Greets- Our new Head of VIP Relations will be responsible for running the speed networking zone throughout each networking break & will be pre-arranging (based on requests) meetings between attendees to encourage business partnerships
- Online Tools- offering you direct access to delegates, sponsors & speakers, our online networking tool will enable to connect with those sought after clients or industry experts. It can also be used as a means to download all of the presentation post event
- Next Generation Services Platforms Mailing- join our newsletter to gain access to the latest industry news, showcasing the latest industry forecasts, statistics & interviews with acknowledged leaders in the WebRTC space!
- Live Demos- presented in the co-located exhibition showcasing the latest products & solutions
- OTT HotSeats- the audience will be given the opportunity to interview Facebook during this exciting HotSeat session focusing on the evolving relationships between OTTs & Operators
Join the Telco and Web Developer community in 2015
Based on past attendance across our past events, you can expect to see a full cross section of the Telco and Web Developer Community in Munich.
By achieving a broader understanding of API World & Ecosystem, it has opened the thought process of where we go.VP, iDirect
I really appreciated the high quality of the presentations -- very good signal-noise ratio.CTO, Quobis
Useful to take time out, to listen to where the market is heading.CTO Libon, Orange
The Telecom API event provided an excellent opportunity to meet with the people leading the charge in telecom service innovation. What particularly excites me is next year’s event which brings together 3 events in 1 with Next Generation Platform Services, WebRTC, and Legacy Platforms. The focus is not on one technology silo, rather across relevant telecom service platforms and technologies.Alan Quayle, Owner, Alan Quayle Business & Service Development
A great event to network as well as balancing the mix between leaders in the API space and operators case studies on both success stories and failures. The conference and its panel sessions really tried to shake up the industry on how to best move forward.Co-Founder, Telestax